I hired Anthony Marrone of The Marrone Law Firm to do estate planning for me. He was very good in explaining the various options, Aspects, Advantages and Disadvantages. He assisted me well in setting up a trust on him and his firm. I appreciated his knowledge, expertise and diligence in helping me plan for the future. This involves not only reducing estate cost and taxes for me, but also protecting the estate during life. He told what they prepare wills designed to reduce or eliminate federal and New York State estate taxes, powers of attorney drafted to permit the effective management of assets and personal affairs, and advance medical directives (health care proxies with living will language) giving instructions to health care providers in the event of incapacity. Various kinds of revocable and irrevocable trusts are also prepared, if appropriate. We also advise heirs and fiduciaries on the process of probating estates. Probate administration is available in every county in New York State and may include: filing the petition for appointment of the executor, preparing and filing the inventory of estate assets, paying decedent’s debts, distributing assets, filing estate and income tax returns, and filing an accounting with the Surrogate’s Court.
It happened same as they told. His work is professional, personal, and precise. As well he has a great sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone.
Here are the details of review rating The Marrone Law Firm got from me.
- Professionalism :- 5* out of 5 stars.
- Knowledge :- 5* out of 5 stars( Anthony Marrone is very Knowledgeable person. He study and understand everything deep down.
- Firm Staff :- 4.5* out of 5 stars ( Staff is friendly, Renee Hansen the Client Services Manager is also very Knowledgeable and professional lady )
- Law Services :- 5* out of 5 stars. ( For Estate planning services I had got )
- Documentation :- 4.5* out of 5 stars ( Staff will help you making your A to Z estate documents. Half star less as one of my local resident proof document was misplaced for two days. But at last everything went well.So Over All Rating is 5.8* out of 5 stars. I would recommend The Marrone Law Firm to anyone. Here are the contact and office details you can schedule an appointment and visit them to ask any of your queries or Estate Law case :-
5010 Campuswood Drive, Suite 204
East Syracuse, New York 13057
Telephone: (315) 728-9433
Facsimile: (315) 766-2719
137 Main Avenue
Watertown, New York 13601